There's a number of reasons this may not have worked. The first thing to check is whether you pressed the "Apply" button when in the Checkout -
If you did, it may be that it didn't meet the Terms and Conditions for codes below (not all are relevant to Website Purchases) -
- Discount Codes and offers are valid on full-price items only.
- Offers exclude all gift cards and other selected items.
- To take advantage of an offer, the relevant Promotion Code must be entered at the checkout.
- No cash or any other alternative will be given.
- The discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Refunds on any item(s) purchased using a discount code will be less the discount obtained.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Footasylum cannot be held responsible for 3rd party websites failing to list voucher codes terms and conditions.
- Discount codes cannot be used in the Store.
Point 1 is really important. If you see "*Not valid for discount" (image below), then those products are not valid for any discount.
If you've checked all of that and you want to speak to us about it, you can chat with us using the button below!